STEPS BEFORE ABORTION
If you are worried about an unplanned pregnancy, you may be considering abortion. Before visiting an abortion clinic, make an appointment at Loving Choices to receive a free ultrasound, verify your pregnancy and learn more about your options.
No One Can Decide for You
Forced abortion is against the law. Make an appointment with Loving Choices today. We can provide you with the support you need to make an informed decision for yourself.
If you are considering getting an abortion, there are a lot of questions to think about before deciding what to do.
- Am I really pregnant?
- How far along in the pregnancy am I?
- What abortion methods can be used?
- What happens after an abortion?
- Are there other options available to me?
- What if I have already had an abortion?
- Make an appointment to discuss abortion procedures and get answers to your questions about pregnancy and abortion.
If you've had an abortion and are experiencing confusing emotions or thoughts, we provide a free, confidential abortion recovery program.
We also provide an abortion reversal pill that can be taken after an abortion pill. For more information, click here.